
Hello everybody!!! I'm the new oldman in this blog...... but the wise oldman in this team. Since I'm the oldman (from the previous generation), my story telling will not be in your tune as during my time there was no blog or hip-hop and I still depend on my grandaughter to type this blog. Well, I don't even know how to start the computer....pardon me, but I believe I'm still handsome for the old girls in town. Shhh... don't tell Nenek Kebayan, pls.
Well.... for the last two months, the team had been working like mad to finish the teaser of "Geng" for somebody in town to see. Last week was a real challenge for the team........ as the team leader getting married and the dateline was on Monday ( Why on earth did he got married during this time?!!), half of the team members had to shoulder the responsiblities to meet the dateline while the other half had to witness their team leader marriage ceremony. Well, they need to give support and comfort to their boss, that it is ok for him to get married. Once married, he can't stay overnight at the office and they can enjoy playing games...............quote from them to Atuk.
Kudos to all of you who managed to shoulder on the responsibilities and worked for 72 hours non-stop. The teaser is wonderfull and very well received by all my grandchildren, in fact they had been asking me to produce the extended version. At this moment, I don't think the team will be able to even stand-up....... so, I just take my grandchildren to watch Happy Feet. We will be releasing our teaser very soon after who's who in town have seen it ......... of course with favourable and constructive comments. Watch out on our website!!!!!
We have appointed our musical director last night. You will be able to hear his works when we replace the sneak peek preview with a new version........... well the images remain the same but the music and the voice over are new. The voice over are done by the actors to be in this film. Talking about actors.......... its a real challenge to handle young actors. Luckily Azie, Anas and Nenek are expert in handling children...... well Atuk had to go to Giant so many times to buy candies!!!!
So.............watch out for the new sneak peek and teaser!!!!!
Bye!