Friday, June 08, 2007

Les' Copaque 02!! (so called fun side)

Harlo everyone!! I'm sure the whole world know that Les' Copaque is expanding right now. So, maybe some of you guys might be wondering, where do we put all the people?? Don't worry, we did not ask them to camp outside and animate there. Okay! Now I officially introduce you guys LES' COPAQUE 02!! This is basically the branch of our first office, which is only a few shops away from our current office. We put all the concept artists, storyboard artists, modeller, rendering artists and scripwriterS (don't forget the "S") in Les' Copaque 02. So, only top management people, administrator, animators, and audio department remain in the old office.

The people in Les' Copaque 02 named their place as the "fun side". This is because they have more people, more food, and no boss over there. Too bad, they don't have internet connection yet, (evil laughter...)

Enough talking, photo time guys!


Haha, introducing the new scripwriter!! Selangor!! Errr, tak tak, nama dia Ehsan. Anas tengah bertungkus-lumus buat script, tapi tengok muka si Ehsan, tengah chatting la tuu


Faiz tgh buat sesuatu yang top secret, sebab tu kena censor! Khairy, tgh search sesuatu kat pc, kenapa dia tak kerja ya?


Fuad, storyboard artist, tengah bengang buat storyboard. Baik jangan kacau dia.


Yaa... I know. Dah boring tengok gambak Mumu right? Tapi dia minta, apa nak buat? Dia lah Head of Les' Copaque 02 right now.


Ini la benda best kat office baru. They all compile the sketches and paste all over the wall. In Les' Copaque 01, we only have some Mickey Mouse and Incredibles posters on wall.

I guess that's all from me this time. Sorry for the rojak language. I'm just an animator, what do you all expect? Till next time guys!!~