As you can see, here are flyers and promotional material taken from other booths of companies from the MIPTV festival. Cantiknya all ze animations.
Alas I shall leave details of that to Atok for his blogging, while what I really wanna show is the gifts they brought back from Cannes!
Woohooo! Free T-shirts and chocolates for eevveerrryyoonnneee!
Tengok Kak Mun already keeping the big chunk of chocolates to herself. Such rich creamy chocolates!
T-shirt2 ni besor2, maklumla omputih pon besor2.
Cantik tak?
Mumu is both happy and surprised Atok found a big enough sized t-shirt for him. He also got a toy gift! Tak aci!
Eh alamak I got one also hehe. These are very unique souvenirs which stand up on wooden blocks, but once you pushed the bottom, they fall like puppets.
Thank you to Atok and Nenek for the wonderful gifts. Gogogogo team lets finish Geng animation!
Discuss about it in the forum